- The customer's IP address is logged at the time of order placement. This is done for reasons of fraud protection.
- In case of fraudulent orders, they are identified and submitted to the appropriate authorities.
- A customer has the right to visit the Eatclub’s web page without supplying personal identifiable information.
- The web servers merely collect the domain names and not personal information of the customer.
- Eatclub reserves the right to collect personal information from the customer including and not limited to first and last name, telephone & mobile numbers, email address, delivery address and any other information voluntarily provided by the customer.
This information is collected in the event a customer
- Places an order on the website/app or through other platforms.
- Enters a contest or promotional activity.
- Participates in a survey.
- Subscribes to the brand’s mailing list.
- Applies for a job.
- Submits website/app feedback.
Personal information collected by Box8 from any other source will be duly informed.
Use and Disclosure
- Apart from the events mentioned above, Eatclub may use the personal information collected to improve the content of the website/app, customize the website/app to the customer's preferences, communicate information to the customer, and for any other specified purposes.
- Eatclub may also store and process the personal information collected in order to provide goods and services.
The personal information is used in accordance to the customers benefit, including but not limited to any of the following purposes
- Process a job application submitted to us
- Provide the customer with outlet or promotion information.
- Process an online order placed by the customer.
- Determine the number of unique customers the website/app receives on any given day.
- Conduct reviews of the website/app.
- Fulfil prizes, awards and purchases.
- Respond to specific requests from customers.
- Keep the customers informed of any changes to the website/app.
- Conduct market research.
- Periodically send offers and information on product and services that Eatclub deems will be of interest to the customers.
- Additional customer information is collected at the time of placing an online order on the Eatclub website/app.
- This is done to verify customer credentials and facilitate delivery to the customer's door.
- The online ordering system stores information about the customers past orders in order to enable quick re-ordering in the future.
- On concluding an online order on the brand’s website/app, the customer may be prompted to associate their contact details like mobile number with their social media accounts such as Facebook, Google, etc. The customer may choose to do so for ease of future ordering.
Credit Card Details
- Eatclub does not store credit card or any other customer payment information.
Third Party Disclosure
Personal information submitted by a customer to Eatclub may be disclosed to a third party such as mailing agencies employed by the brand to provide services, to meet the purpose for which it was submitted:
- If the customer has provided express consent to share the information.
- If the brand is required or authorized by law to disclose the information.
- If the customer's personal information is collected in connection with a joint promoter, to that joint promoter for marketing and research purposes.
- If Box8 feels the customer might like to receive information about a third party's goods and services.
Access, Accuracy and Security
- Eatclub will take reasonable steps to ensure the personal information collected is accurate, complete and up-to-date.
- The customer may access and request correction of any personal information concerning themselves at any time.
- Box8 will take reasonable steps to protect personal information from misuse, loss and unauthorized access, modification or disclosure.