Delivery orders are accepted if the following criteria are met:
- The customer's delivery location falls within the permitted delivery zone of the designated outlet.
- The delivery address being mapped to the nearest outlet that delivers in the customer's delivery location.
- Online availability of the outlet to accept and process the order.
- In the event, the customer's delivery location is not listed within the permitted delivery zone of the outlet, the order cannot be placed. However, you may choose to pick up your order from the nearest outlet.
- The products on the menu are displayed as per their availability in the selected outlet.
- If certain items are not listed on the menu, it is because the particular outlet does not serve those items.
- In case of non-availability of ordered menu items at the selected outlet, the order will not be executed & this will be duly informed to the customer.
Delivery Orders & Coupon Codes
The customer may use the coupon codes mentioned in any of Eatclub’s print material, promotional emails, & SMS messages only while placing an order via the app or website.
- In order to avail the discount, the customer must enter the complete & accurate coupon code in the coupon section on the payment page before completing the transaction.
- The coupon codes are never case sensitive.
- The coupon code may not work if the conditions defined in the coupon T&C are not met.
- Please confirm the T&C from the offers page or refer to the SMS/Email or other source where you received the coupon code.
- Poncho Hospitality Private Limited holds the right to accept or reject any coupon code without giving any reason whatsoever.
- All coupons carry a validity period, a max. discount limit as mentioned in the coupon T&C. The coupon will not be accepted if the T&Cs are not met.
Terms & Conditions for all coupons including printed, mobile and email coupons
- A coupon/promotion cannot be clubbed with any other offer or scheme.
- Only one coupon is valid per order.
- Coupons are only valid on the Eatclub mobile app & website.
- The customer must announce the coupon & coupon code while placing the order.
- The customer must cut and hand over the coupon to the delivery person when they receive the order.
- All prices are exclusive of taxes.
- Certain coupon codes are valid only in participating outlets.
Modify/Cancel the online order
- Orders once placed cannot be modified or cancelled either online or by the call center.
- The customer can check on the progress of the order by tracking it on the app/web.
- In the event an order which is paid via credit card is cancelled due to the non-availability of the ordered product, the amount will be refunded to the customer. The transaction will reflect in the next month’s statement.
- The food is for immediate consumption only (within 30 minutes of time of delivery).